Dermal Filler Post Treatment Care
- Post treatment, there may be some redness, swelling or tenderness at the treatment site. Occasionally some bruising may occur around the treated area; this is usually short term and will subside within a few days.
- Lip treatments may take a little longer to settle. If any other reaction occurs or you have any concerns contact Rob on 07779003770.
- Avoid wearing make up post treatment for 12 hours.
- There is no need to massage this product unless instructed to do so by your practitioner.
- Until the initial swelling or redness has resolved, do not use sun beds, saunas, steam rooms and avoid extreme temperature. Always wear a high factor sun block on your face.
- If taking aspirin or any similar medication, please be aware this may increase the risk of bruising and discoloration to the skin, at the injection site.
If you have any concerns or queries about your treatment do not hesitate to contact Rob on 07779 003 770.